I saw a movie yesterday where this guy wearing hot leather was driving a hot car and being chased by evil machines.  Then he was riding a motorcycle and still fighting machines.  And only he could save the world....no wait, that's Matrix, wrong movie.
 
I saw this movie yesterday where this guy with a mechanical hand/arm was jumping around with superhuman strength and then grabbed a weapon and jumped down 30 stories along an energy core to save the world....no wait, that's Star Wars, wrong movie.
 
I saw this movie yesterday where robots took over the world!  That's it!  Robots!  The movie was "I, Robot."  Now I remember, it's the movie that's surprisingly fun once you realize it's something else!  This is even one that I'd watch again on DVD.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cruising the Danube

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list