I do math in the strangest places. Here I am, on vacation in NYC, and I find myself at a Starbucks in mid-town Manhattan, taking my week 2 algebra quiz. I have watched a homeless man come in and harass the people with the small dogs, there are two "not all there" guys discussing world politics, the usual gay crowd has arrived for conversation and coffee, tourists have come and gone, and after 90 minutes, I'm still here. I'm also the only person on my computer and everyone is giving me the wide berth as if they can sense that I'm the one who doesn't belong.

Mondo and I did the usual 2 hour walk about town last night and we both have blisters on our feet. Today I think we're off to Central Park and geo-caching. There are no events this weekend, we're just going to go with the flow. (And math)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list