A 50th!

My best friend Jean and I have known each other since Jean was born. A mere 2 months separates us in age but being tossed in a playpen together early on led to a friendship that even Oprah can't beat!  So in celebration of friendship, being cancer-free, and Kenny's competition at the National Beta Science Exam, we joined up in Nashville!  Dinner last night was at the Hard Rock Cafe, the perfect place for pin collectors like us.
Left to right around the table:  Kenny, Ann, Maggie, Karen, Jean, Russ.  Cheers!

Comments

  1. I actually remember when Jean was born because my sister got married on June 20 that year and Jean's parents were unable to come to the wedding because they were busy! I was 7 years old at the time =-) Happy birthday to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog