Cruise Countdown!

After a solid couple of weeks working in my office, I am caught up from road travel and ready for fun! I'm going on an Alaska cruise this year and since it's round-trip from Seattle it can't get much easier. The only hard part is packing for rain and cold outside while being warm inside the ship. The cruise is on Holland America's Oosterdam and the ports include Sitka (hiking), Juneau (glacier, eating), Ketchikan (spa day!) and Victoria Island, BC (pub crawl). I'm thinking about packing heavy or at least Karen-heavy which is still most people's pack-light!. After all, I do have that bright white, bug free, suitcase on 4 wheels.

Now I'm obsessing on the NOAA website watching for ocean swell warnings. The only downside to a cruise it that it's on water!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list