June Gloom

Some people look forward to June when the snow leaves, the lake country sparkles, and warm air arrives on gentle breezes.

Those people don't live in coastal San Diego where June brings in low laying clouds and the cold. The tourists arrive and look baffled, wondering if the airplane dropped them off in the wrong city. Nope, it's our annual June Gloom (the continuation of May Grey) where the sky and water blend together and the water is no where to be seen.

It is perfect weather to fight the garden weeds, toss more coffee grounds down the gopher holes and wash the windows. So that has been today, and I realize that nature is winning this round. 

At least I'm relaxed. I could almost take a nap but there's laundry to do and suitcases to pack.  I hope you're all enjoying your Sunday, no matter where you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list