Chilliwack Corn Maze

There has to be a first for everything even those things you've never thought of doing. Or maybe you've thought of doing but never told anyone. For me, it was the corn maze. A mysterious thing that does not exist in Carlsbad and the closest one I've ever seen was in Utah. Never did it occur to me that on a work trip I'd end up in one but here I am.
A co-worker picked up the brochure in the hotel and said "we're going here today after work." Okay then and so we did. The corn is at least 10 feet tall and in some places maybe higher. You can't see above the corn.
You're given a map but even so after 45 minutes you can be tempted to let the corn know what you really think. This is a family corn maze so only thoughtful pondering of your steps is allowed.
 It's endless at times. This year the Chilliwack Corn Maze benefits the Canucks Autism Network. Fun + a good cause is a win. I had fun in the hour it took to navigate the maze. For more on the maze go to www.chilliwackcornmaze.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list