16 Days!

That's probably a personal record in lagging behind on my blog. I remember coming home from Europe and getting sucked into a vortex of work that was waiting for my return. That vortex included a broken toilet that did some not fun damage to the floor and baseboards but nothing critical at least.

I must have really needed this time in the US since I can't remember what all I've done but I know I've been busy. The Christmas decorations came out and are partially up. Partial is all it's going to get since it looks like I'm leaving for Brazil this coming Friday night and won't be home until January. Yay Brazil! but bad timing!

4 more nights in my own bed and then I'm off. Next year I'm promised it will slow down at work, mainly due to budget constraints.

January 2014, I am ready for you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list