Nuremberg - Train Museum

Going to train museum isn't my idea so we can all guess that it's OB's idea of fun. Nuremberg's Train Museum actually is fun and has enough going on in the world of trains that you don't have to only look at train after train.
I realize that if I was really doing this, I would have burned my hand. Oops!
 Sometimes though you are looking at trains.
 Or you might be trying to find the interactive button to ring the station bell and then when you press it, the bell is really loud!
The upper level of the building is also home to the Museum of Communication. You can stamp your name in Hieroglyphics.  Mrs. OB and I sort of successfully did this.
 The letter "E" is not part of this alphabet. I am KARN. Except now that I look at this, I realize that I used the German "K" and it's not on the English paper. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list