Invisalign - with Yertle - January 2018!

Not sure what kind of year 2018 will be but it's up and going!  The first day was the usual great Carlsbad day and I got a beach walk in before packing up and heading out to LAX for the first trip of the year.  I'm in Australia, first stop Melbourne for a day of fun before moving on to work related stops in Adelaide and Brisbane. Not home for a while on this one so house sitters are in place.

This month should see me ending out Invisalign and going into the retainers only at night in February.  What I've disliked the most about this process is dealing with trays and travel. As I've mentioned, it's a hassle on long flights. So 15 hours, 8 minutes to Melbourne, I skipped both meals and opted for only a snack in the middle of the flight.

Since I can't get to the dentist until I return, the weekly trays will go to every 10 days in the final stretch. That's probably for the best since it will let the teeth settle in to where they need to be.
Invisalign Schedule
 January 1, 2018. Carlsbad, CA. Morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog