Invisalign with Yertle - May

As it turns out, teeth really do move a lot between the time you have your aligners off and are wearing the last tray while waiting for the restainer to come in. A few weeks was all it took for the rebellion to set in. The retainer is fine and it is the teeth that don't want to conform. It's at least another two months of wearing the retainer most of the time but with room to relax. For example, I have an upcoming Asia trip and I have no plans to wear the retainer on the entire flight. This may add a 3rd month to the additional 2 months but that's okay as long as I'm consistent. And the retainers are starting to fit better so there must be something to this.

Other than the fact that the dentist said the teeth are fine and that is exactly what is happening. At long last I can eat leafy greens again without public fear of kale in my teeth. Just like Yertle here, I'm chowing down on salads again because I can.

Coming soon  -  a work trip to Asia.I think this one will be much easier that last year since I'm free of so many of the Invisalign restrictions. Now that it's been two months with the retainer pushing my teeth back to where they belong, I also feel like the right smile is back in place!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list