The escrow process is still moving slowly along. The termite inspection was done on Tuesday and there are no termites. I've arranged to move my stuff into storage on April 26th and I'll have 800-got-junk? come out and take away old furniture on April 24th. Everything else gets transferred to Brad's house and I'll be a nomad on the 29th. Today is the appraisal and I still have no clue when the buyer is finally going to arrange the inspection. All of the escrow paperwork is signed. 25 days to go!

I'm back in math and because I went backwards and took the advanced classes first, the college math is much easier but the workload is far heavier than statistics. It's another 10 weeks of unpleasantness but at least 3 of those weeks will be in the Middle East so it's not as if I'll have anything better to do.

I have Jury Duty today. I'm bringing my math book with me. I hope the court lets me in with it, the book is so heavy it could be considered a deadly weapon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list