I thought I'd post some pictures today to show that I do still have a fraction of a life but that didn't work out so well. I have a new laptop (good) but I have to reinstall the camera software (bad). Maybe later.

So - Condo updates. The repairs are done. The junk is hauled out and I'm sleeping on the couch for 2 more nights. The movers come on Wednesday and I temporarily move in with Brad & Lorie on Thursday before I leave for the Middle East. When I get back home from that trip it will be time to focus and buy a house.

I'm just past the halfway point now in school. 10 classes down and I'm in the middle of class 11. It's algebra and I dislike it more than statistics. Algebra is so tough, that I just turned in this week's assignment only partially complete. I haven't gotten better than 75% on the weekly stuff when I try so I figure why do all the extra work if the answer is going to be wrong? I've been working hard to get all A's up until this moment, just so I would have a GPA comfort zone to make up for this class. 7 more weeks to go before I get back to normal classes.

Movies - I don't know what they are anymore but I hope there's some good ones on the airplane next week. I hit a new travel milestone this year - Marriott has upgraded me to their top level due to an unprecedented number of hotel nights. I haven't seen any improvement in service yet but maybe the Marriott in Jordan will be nice and upgrade my room.

Comments

  1. Remember, y=mx+b. So if the slope is 1/2 and the line goes through (3,-5), state the answer in the form of .... whatever, just drink a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost ended up in the psyc hospital over my Russian physicist algebra professor, but I think I told you that already. Whatever, just drink a beer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list