I've been doing too much math! I can't even believe it. The syllabus shows 30 algebra equations to do each week. So, I've done about 22 of the 30 each week. I never looked at the grades because they are usually poor and this time has been harder than any of the previous classes, so I just didn't want to know. Then tonight, I was looking at the assignment and something just didn't seem right. I went in and checked the weekly folder and realized that only 6 equations are due each week! I went and checked my paper and sure enough, there was a big electronic note on the paper to only do the assigned work. Now I'm sure the teacher is wondering what I am even doing in school! 2.5 more weeks to go and math will be over!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list