On TV

We had the VIP and Media event last night. Everyone was freaking out on free food and we had to shut down operations since apparently our highly paid security team was letting everyone in the door, no questions asked. So there you go. You can have the guns, the metal detector, the VIP list and it is all for show.

I gave a kitchen tour for Masala TV, the Peshawar based food channel. That was impromptu and strange. I hope they ended up with something that can be used. The group of us females made the midnight news highlight showing us laughing and happy (good timing on the camera man's part) and I gave a couple of interviews one that was live (good thing I didn't know) and one that was probably a clip.

I was too busy to take photos so I have to wait until some kind person sends the photos my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list