Going to Kenya?

Today begins a 4 day process to get from California to Kenya and even in the best days, the outing I have would be scary. Add the snow in DC jand it's going to be a hold my breath trip and hope for the best.

Day 1 (this morning): Get myself from San Diego to Atlanta via Denver. Looks good. I'm sure I'll end up in Atlanta tonight.

Day 2: Meet Jean in Atlanta and hope that we will get to DC. If this flight was today, we'd be out of luck since it cancelled. Then connect to a flight going to Dubai. Again, if this was today, it would be a no-go.

Day 3/4: In transit, brief overnight in Dubai and on to Emirates to Nairobi. Did this one on award miles and the flight is only a few times a week. Gotta make it.

If all goes well, I'll be sleeping next to lions and giraffes this week. If not, this may be a ski trip in DC.

Comments

  1. Welcome to Kenya! We take pleasure to welcome you to Kenya.Get yourself a memorable safari full of adventure today at Vacations Kenya Tours and Safaris. www.vacationskenya.com

    We will be glad to serve you.

    Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list