Kenya Landscape

Kenya is often in a state of drought and in need of water. The week we were there, the rains came down and swelled the rivers higher than normal. No crocs in this picture but I'm sure they were in the water somewhere.
The animals were easy to photograph but the lighting never seemed to work for the landscape. The trees were so cool looking and it was relaxing to ride along in the jeep staring at the land even when no animals were around.
Below, the view from the airplane as we flew back to Nairobi.





Comments

  1. I have so enjoyed the incredible photographs of your trip and it was cool to see those of Jean, too, as I have only memories of her as a very young child...you, too =-) She looks at times like all of her siblings and her parents, as well...it was nice to see that, they were a large part of my life for a good part of my childhood. Now, you make me want to go to Africa! =-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog