So Busy! (but still time for a Warthog!)

This weekend I'll finish up the Kenya photos of giraffes and warthogs. Really I must show the amusing side of the warthogs but this my be my only other picture. My bad. My first full week at home since mid-January has kept me busy with work and getting caught up on normal life. Do you know that if you get a $278 tax refund from the state that it is guaranteed to go to the $251 windshield replacement? Hey and that extra $27 - straight to the gas tank! I guess it's a break even this year.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:57 AM

    More Sausage please! What a great name.

    JM

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fan! You would have cracked up watching these guys. Another one was named Bacon but bacon didn't have as much personality.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog