Still Counting Down....

Work trips have a way of dragging out forever before the time arrives to click "buy" on the airline ticket.  Vietnam is next in line and each day is a new waiting game. Go or No-Go? If it's hard on me, I can't even imagine how patient my team is being (thanks team if you're reading this!) and I can only hope that Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon lives up to everyone's exotic travel expectations.  I know the standard delay has been set for my work trips when I give a date to a friend and that person automatically calculates 4 weeks in the future from what I say to the time I'll really be gone!

I'm glad the next batch of travel is Asia. No messing around with volcanic ash, random European strikes, or snow storms!  Marriott announced today new properties coming in Algeria and Rwanda in '11 and '12. Time to add those countries to the future destination list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list