Karl Strauss Changing of the Barrels

Last night was the 22nd Anniversary party at the Karl Strauss Brewery and who could pass at the opportunity to taste new beer? Not me! First up (figured in case I was a light weight, I'd start strong) was the first and only pouring of the 23 Anniversary Ale that is getting locked in the barrel today to be unseen until next year. I was surprised how tasteless a "new" beer is and am looking forward to the final aged version.
You can't drink good beer alone, so Homer joined me. Turns out I even ran into a friend and made some new ones. Drinking in a brewery can do that.
 They even gave us a little beer book. I ended the night with a Full Suit Belgium Brown Ale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list