Playing Tourist at Home

When I have visitors here for work, I normally take them for a few hours of sightseeing to get away from hotel life. Since Sunday was the Super Bowl, I knew traffic would be light so off we went. First up, the mandatory stop at Hollywood & Highland.
 Time to find the stars! My choice today - Jackie Chan
 Ramez went with the King of Pop
Then it was off to Santa Monica Pier. Even though I drive by this all the time and tell guests "that's the pier" I had never set foot on it until this day.
 And looking out at the ocean the fog is already rolling back in.

Comments

  1. I have never been to Santa Monica or even near the pier as far as I know. Looked like a perfect day to be out. I spent half of the Superbowl outside where the host had two TVs set up in his back yard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list