Golden Gate Bridge

Walking the Golden Gate has long been something that I wanted to do.  After many trips to San Francisco, I finally was there on the right day with enough time to make the walk across. Get there early as parking spaces fill up fast. By 10:00 am, I think the lot was full. Parking is only $5.00 by the visitor center but it's only open on weekends and holidays. The beginning of the bridge walk is crowded with people going out for their photos.

Once you get past the entrance and closer to the mid-point the bridge opens up and is much less packed with people, bikes, strollers, etc.
Even though I know the water is rough, it still looks like these sailors were having a great day!
 Back on land. I didn't pay attention to the time but I think the walk took about 1 hour, including photo time.

Comments

  1. You were lucky that there was no fog. Nice and sunny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog