Napa Valley Wine Train - the food

Depending on what meal package you choose, it can go from gourmet to BBQ. We went with gourmet and were happy with the selection. Had I not been so hungry, you might have seen photos of the entree but fork won out over camera.
 
Starting at the end - dessert is chocolate raspberry cake or creme brulee with blueberries. We were both happy with our choices.
 Backing up to the appetizer - something for everyone. I ate it all. As you remember from yesterday, I was too hungry to snap the entree photo. I had the vegetarian plate and it was farm fresh and good! Instead, you'll have to do with the grape action shot below.



Comments

  1. Looks delicious. Nice they have a vegetarian selection...I so often have a hard time with that when I go on eating events and get tired of just "having a salad." This outing really looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list