Belfast at Last!

It took long enough - 5 years since the first opportunity but I'm finally here. How I like a city is hugely impacted by where I've been and since I've just been to Guayaquil, let me say I loved Belfast upon arrival! View from the room (night, raining, all is good.)

The hotel suggests trying a Harp since it's brewed locally so that is beer #1.
And because I'm starving - fish and chips! I forgot where I was (the menu doesn't always help) until I saw the dreaded mushy peas on my plate. Well, I'm in the UK influenced part of the world.

Comments

  1. That plate of food looks good, as I get ready for lunch. You must be eating in the hotel? There seems to be no one else there. Have fun tomorrow exploring the city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty empty but people are here. I hid where I could take pictures of beer. And I have a great window table where I can see the rain come down on the Belfast streets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list