Magic Castle - Los Angeles

The Magic Castle in Los Angeles is one of those places you think about from time to time but unless you have friends who are members, you don't get to go. For Shawn's b-day he was able to get passes so off we went for dinner and a show. The only place photos are allowed is the lobby and as you can tell, it's all red paneling and red lighting. Bring a good camera.  With plenty of rooms to explore and lots of side bars, I'd like to return on a weekend to hang out in a more relaxed setting. We had drinks at 7:30, dinner at 8:00, then the show at 10:00. I'm not a magic fan but I enjoyed myself and the castle decor is fun.
 Above - Shawn & LJ, and below, me & Shawn.  http://www.magiccastle.com/about/index.cfm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list