So many accounts, so little interest

This weekend I created an Instagram account and realized that I will probably never use it. I've already forgotten the password. Then I realized that Snapchat was really what I wanted so I created an account and promptly forgot the password...and the reset password. Giving it one more shot with a test to see if I like it or not. It seems that sms works just as well but I guess the photo is there forever instead of forever with the illusion of temporary.

I realized that with Snapchat, there's no room for error. Forget to caption and a contact is selected? Off it goes! Sorry Homer, Worf was in front of me and away he went!

And then there's Wordpress. I opened up an account two or three years ago and it sits there unused. This is like cleaning up the junk drawer in the kitchen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list