Back to Blogging

Time to randomly start the blog up again and see how the year goes. I’ve been back in San Diego for 5 months and am slowly getting into a new reality and the house almost feels like me. Post work exercise at Mission Bay is a bonus. As usual trips have kept me from fully setting up everything but with a bed and a desk it’s starting to take shape. I’m writing this from the airport as I start a 3 week Asia trip. I plan to intersperse random pictures so think of this month as having a few flashback bonus scenes.

Yertle will still be with us and I’m using his calendar to track rain days to document washing the solar panels. Stay tuned in May.

For now, sunset at Mission Bay from March 4.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list