So here I am once again spending the night in Palm Desert. I thought this would be a hotel free month but I was wrong. Very wrong. I'm headed off to Phoenix for a new restaurant opening this weekend. So I could either flip channels and surf the web or actually do something. Normally I choose to stay put but the lure of Shrek 2 was too much to ignore.

Thank-you DreamWorks for making a sequel that's an original, thoughtful and fun movie that's not a shallow retread of the first! I think this will be the summer hit because it has universal humor and appeal. I laughed all the way through the movie and appreciated both the In Your Face and Subtle humor. I know that everyone who saw the original will go see this and for those of you (and you know who you are) that are still Shrek holdouts just go see it and do a double feature! My prediction is this is the biggest box office hit of the summer.

As I write this, the trailer for the second biggest hit of the summer, Harry Potter, just played on E! I am so looking forward to that event. And remember, last year's best movie ROTK is out on DVD this Tuesday!

I'm out. Next blog report will be from Goodyear, AZ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog