Elijah Wood and Sean Astin had their own actor's panel. They talked about their current projects, favorite moments during the filming of LOTR, and took questions from the audience. For people who have been to cons, you know how awful the audience questions are. For newbies, most of the questions go like this... "Can I give you a hug?" No. "Can I give you a kiss?" No. Well the good folks at Creation finally put an end to these questions (thank-you!) but now the fans have come up with something worse. "It's my birthday, will you sing Happy Birthday to me?" We had to endure Happy Birthday 4 times before the actors realized that they were about to spend all day singing and they finally said No. At a certain point the actors just gave up on audience questions and talked about their own agendas and it worked out much better for all of us. Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list