Napier - After another rough night of gale force winds and 20 ft. waves, I am drugged out from all the seasick tablets once again. Both LJ and I, along with many others left dinner about 10 minutes into the seating. The sea was too much to take and rather than making a big mess on the table it was safer to retreat to the cabin. Ugh. I'm at the public library right now taking advantage of fast internet and will post some Wellington photos later. We're getting down to the wire now. Tomorrow is another dreaded sea day and then we finally get to Hobbiton for another LOTR tour. After that we dock in Auckland and return to Sydney before flying home on Monday. I have to say that I will hopefully never be on a cruise again with this many sea days. If so, I think I'll leave my suitcase on board and fly or drive to the next port!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog