A couple weeks ago I started a 5 week plan to get my world in order before the next major travel period starts. Measurement of progress to date:

Jump start the truck – check! Homer did that.

De-spider the house/exterior – check! Bug spray in full force.

De-week the flower garden – check! Round-up + me.

Water said garden and palms to revive – check! I’ve been good.

Buy an external hard drive for backing up files since I lose flash drives – check! Thank-you Staples sales.

Take the Subaru in for service since the brakes were going – check! Done today. Rear brakes replaced.


Replace burnt out lights in garage – fail! My ladder’s not tall enough. Add buy a ladder to the list.

Fix the sprinkler system to prevent future dead plants – fail! I’m lazy there.

Replace smoke detector batteries before they start to beep at me – no but the next replacement is still 8 weeks away.

Buy a personal laptop – fail! I want a Sony Vaio but not ready to spend the money.

Okay so more or less, I’m on target. But wait, there’s more!


Buy a new mobile so you can hear me again – check! Got a Motorola V9 yesterday with GPS and street map!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog