The Contrast

This post was going to be about fun shopping Lahore until I looked at one of the work related photos. When I took the picture of this building, I was on the roof of a building and taking shots of the surrounding area. This structure caught my eye and I wanted to show something different. This morning I realized I had the man in the picture, looking at me as I took the photo. Yesterday I didn't even notice him.

Fast forward to a few hours later when I went to spend my airline money on new clothes so I wouldn't have to wear the same outfit every day. We went to StoneAge so I could get some basic jean/shirts and now I'm settled in. I have to say I was surprised that the first pair of jeans I tried on fit and finding work shirts was somewhat of a limited choice but that made it easier since I really wasn't up for wearing long flowing clothes at work. I put my clothes out to show you that fashion in Lahore could fit into fashion in California.

Then I looked at the man in the picture and realized what a disconnected world it is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog