Working, Working

Didn't blog all week but nothing much to report. Was feeling sick so my beverage of choice all week was Nyquil and that did the trick to get me to sleep way more than normal! So today is going by fast as I catch up to the weeds that overtook the yard, the FedEx boxes that seem to be everywhere and reminding the spiders who is boss of the house.

I'm also tackling the Windows 7 upgrade from Vista. It looks nearly done and I can restore files and then install Photoshop since it's about time I learn to use that program and do cool stuff with my pictures.

In the meantime I'm amusing myself for hunting for great airfare bargains and looking for mileage awards. Nothing yet but I'm hopeful that in March the bargains will open up.

Well the Windows set-up box has appeared so I'm switching focus now to the other computer. Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog