On my way to Lahore!

48 hours or so of travel begins! I leave San Diego at 7:00 am since every time I'm on the later flight to DC, the flight is delayed and I hear my name being paged for last call as I run from the D to C concourse and hope for the best. After transit to Kuwait, I have a 8 hour layover (staying in the airport) and I hope I wake up for the flight to Lahore at 02:20 am. Luckily, I think someone is meeting up with me in Kuwait and he can wake me up.

So here I go for round 2 at last! At least this time I will get to have a different drive to/from work to photograph and enjoy.

Almost every sweater I own is packed. Lahore is cold! I won't be updating GPS location as much. The roaming bill from last time was more than sky high!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list