Polish Beer - Warsaw

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:09 PM

    That's an awfully yellow beer...

    Ms. Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I but it doesn't taste like grapefruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glass is half full! Drink up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change that second "but" to a "bet".

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was yellow and it was good. I only know it as "local beer." On a warm day after walking at least 10 miles, it did the trick. I also took a few sips before I remembered my cell phone was with me and for once, moblogger worked overseas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:27 PM

    But but but but but but

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:37 PM

    Change the first but to: It
    Change the second but to: looks
    Change the third but to: like
    Change the fourth but to: a
    Change the fith but to: beautiful
    Change the last but to: city.

    OB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list