Next Up - Vietnam

Next up as in next month that is. The hotel reservation is made for Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon depending on your mood.  I could leave in a few weeks or in June but unless a tsunami hits, I'll be either loving or complaining about the next trip. Or both.

Technology blues have hit. I upgraded Blogger to a beta publisher and lost my feed to Facebook. Maybe I'll give a dedicated effort to take care of this on Saturday, along with the photos I still have to send to Porini Camp in Kenya that I promised them last month. 

Hmm. I clicked on test link and stopped Explorer for a moment.  Not good.

This weekend is all about no rain, the beach, the spa, and maybe a movie. 5 more hours of Thursday work and then TGIF. Time to return to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list