Movie Trailer Research

I finally got picked to participate in a study of intent to see a movie. Must have been the right time and place because I am never the demographic the researchers want to hear from. The study was to determine how effective movie trailers are in regards to reaching a viewer and their intent to see a movie or wait for DVD. I had to agree to non-disclosure but I can tell you the process involved watching a trailer followed by a series of questions, to watching the trailer again, and another series of questions.
The movie? I can't say. Will I go see it? I'm scheduled to be in Ecuador that weekend so probably not. Would I see it if I was in town? Sure, it would be a good outing even if it's probably not going to be a good movie. I'll let you know in 5 or 6 weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog