Bug Paranoia Gone Wild

I don't have bed bugs. Now you might wonder why should I have bed bugs? After all, there's not much furniture in this house, no carpet, and rarely a life form in the house for a bug to eat. But, I'm paranoid about bugs. Really, truly, paranoid. Ask my brothers. But I travel a lot, get bit by any bug within miles, and have a great imagination.

So I called Terminix back out just to ease my fear. I did get bit a few weeks ago although it could have been from anything, anywhere. My mattress looks like new, it has bed bug sheeting, and I have never seen a bug in my bed. To the logical mind you would not think about bed bugs. To my mind, it means they are sneaky little devils that can go invisible.

Bug man to me "you don't have bed bugs, I can find them in a house within 5 minutes, You're clean." Best sentence ever.

I have really got to relax. It may be time for a nap in the certified bug free bed.

Comments

  1. I completely understand the paranoia...I'm afraid to go to the movies and hotels after all the hype on the news in the last couple of years. I am forever checking...It's exhausting =-/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog