Happy Earth Day!

The theme of this year's Earth Day is climate change. As the fog slowly burns off, I think about what if this was a layer of smog that never burned off? You wouldn't see the families out enjoying the beach or the fitness people exercising outside of a gym. Climate change, caused by global warming, caused by chemicals in the air has the potential to hinder and even stop our quality of life. Days like this would be a thing of the past.
As a child, I remember Earth Day. The concept had an impact on me even at the age of 9. It will have an impact on the children in this photo. I have hope that each generation will move away from the gas/oil/chemical life into green energy. I have hope for our planet and the future. Earth Day link here.

Comments

  1. I plan to spend a bit of today puttering in my organic veggie garden celebrating Earth Day. Beautiful pictures of the beach, btw...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog