Working Saturday

I had an unexpected "get caught up on work day." Technically, it's Saturday and my day off but I thought I was going to have prep work for next week's class. Turns out, the other people cancelled so I made it a hotel office day.

Hotels on a golf course, with open lobbys and tropical breezes with palm trees swaying don't make a good incentive to work. Long lunch with a blueberry smoothies was one of the most relaxing things I've done in a while. I could have fallen asleep in the chair.

Tomorrow's Sunday. I have no plans. There's the city with traffic, pollution, and the craziness of a hot city. And I did clean out the inbox and get quite a bit of work done today.

Palm trees in the breeze win. See you on a lounge chair in Malaysia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog