Bye Denmark!

I'm sitting in the SAS lounge at the Copenhagen airport, surfing the net while I wait for the flight to Bologna, Italy. I realize that after a combined 5 weeks in Denmark from Oct. 1 to today, I've spent more nights here than I have in my own house this year. Co-workers looked at my passport and remarked that I'm not a resident of anywhere. Odd comment but they have a point. I sometimes feel like I'm a resident of United airlines but only for a moment. Today, I'm off to experience Bologna and later this week go to Slovenia and get a few hours in Venice before finally going home for the holidays.

I'm glad I had the opportunity to spend so much time in Denmark and get a glimpse into life here. It's different, California is better. 

That's all. Home is good. Travel is good. Spending the rest of the week trying to avoid Doctor Who spoilers is not so good. 

Next post from Bologna!

Comments

  1. Ahhhhhh, Venice, one of my favorites... Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list