Sunday Afternoon

Life. A heat wave in SoCal and a blizzard on the beach in Boston. While I'm sweating it out with no a/c I think I'd be miserable in snow even with the best heater on the planet. I'm glad this is an upcoming meeting week with hotel life and a/c in the room. I almost saw Kingsman in the theater yesterday. I even bought a ticket online and then when I was waiting for the confirmation to come in I managed to drop my iPad on top of my foot, sideways, not flat and smacked the crap out of the top layer of vein and muscle. Ouch, ouch, ouch! Yes, I was barefoot. It's totally hot right now.

So 5 hours later of ice pack and arnica gel I managed to not have any swelling or bruising and watched Doctor Who the rest of the day. I'm glad I got my exercise in before all this happened. So maybe next weekend for the movies.  I did finish up project remove ice plant yesterday and it's a relief to have it out. Now I need rain since the dirt is rock hard again after this last heatwave and I can transplant things that grow well where the ice plant used to be. Maybe tonight I'll actually water the plants. It's been months since I've done that. Still amazed that they all survive the neglect.

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list