Invisalign with Yertle - March

I'm on the retainer and it is so good to be free of the attachment routine.  I have to wear the retainer all the time for 8 weeks, then go to nights for the rest of my life. The kit came with 4 retainers which is pretty good since I'm sure that eventually with a lot of use they will get damaged.  It's been a full month now and I the retainer is a tight fit. I had trouble getting it off and on for the first week and even now it is hard to pull it off my teeth. The snap on easily though. I'm going to have the dentist check my teeth when I go back in April. I feel like there's a lot of scraping going on when I remove the retainer.

The end result must have turned out okay because my friends that followed along in person and see the final teeth think they look good. I'm still adjusting to the new bite.  You really do eat your food differently and it's not something you'd normally ever think about. I think this Yertle picture sums it up perfectly, I'm jumping over the hurdles of Invisalign and on to freedom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog