Invisalign with Yertle - April

Easter and April Fool's Day are over and it seemed like there were far less pranks this year than in any in history. Maybe fake news stories are enough and no additional jokes are needed.

The retainer is still really tight. I read the Invisalign boards and found out that part of this is due to the material in the retainer is tougher than the aligners since the retainers need to last a year and not a couple of weeks. I can get them on easy enough but they're still difficult to remove. I still think they are moving my teeth too much and notice that if I leave them out for more than four hours, it feels like I'm starting over. The next dentist appointment is in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to finding out if there's a difference or if I'm imagining everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog