August and Yertle

What's been going on? A month without even a lazy post. Well work has been psycho.  The Anaheim office is closing down and most of the jobs are getting outsourced. The other jobs are relocating to Tennessee. My job moved and I declined the relocation offer and had a layoff notice of December 31, 2018. Then everyone panicked and started loading me up with extra work to get done before I left. Then everything changed and my job went back to "field, work from home" status and the roller coaster ride has spun into something else. So I don't know what to think but another project came my way so I'm just waiting for October when both projects should wrap. Then  I'll take life at a slower, tortoise pace. I hope! I'm off on another trip and will do some posting catch ups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list