Day After Tomorrow - I just couldn't keep myself from going to see this movie. All the reviews have been bad but having just been to NYC, I wanted to see it in the new ice age. I went in with lowered expectations about the movie but after 10 minutes, I realized they were not low enough. I just sat there thinking it couldn't keep getting worse and it did. Finally, after the entire city was under tons of snow and all human who were dumb enough to be outside were frozen, somehow the four escaped wolves from the zoo managed to track down our heroes and attack them. Oh my gosh! They weren't even normal wolves they had turned into evil werewolves! (Just go see Van Helsing, it's an Oscar winner after this movie!) At this point I realized I was just stuck and luckily the movie was almost over so it started to get better just with that knowledge in my head. The special effects were okay, nothing new and exciting in technology. The tsunami over the Statue of Liberty was cool but that's about it. Perry King as the President had way to little screen time but that's probably lucky for him.

This weekend's movie is Harry Potter and it's sure to be great! Maybe I can wipe the memory of DAT from my mind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog