Chuck E Cheese is one restaurant where it's just not safe for non-parents to eat at. There's the whole sanity issue of small children running amok, bad food, and a sense of being out of the natural element of life.

I went there once for a kid's birthday party and happily escaped until last Friday night. It was one of those choices; get to see friends who live overseas or not? I decided to go but that this would be no all-nighter at Chuck E's for me.









It was everything that it could be. Hundreds of small children following Chuck E. Bad food. The most patient food servers I have ever seen in my life. They must pay these people big bucks to work there!





















Miller Lite was the key to sanity!

Comments

  1. They serve beer there? That doesn't seem right. You drank Miller? That really doesn't seem right. Lite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:32 AM

    What Karen left out was that we had a 25 oz Guiness over at Stuart Anderson before braving Chuck E. Cheese!

    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miller Lite!!!???!!!??!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list