There are days when words just escape me. This is one of those days. My travel schedule changes faster than even I can keep up with. First I was going to Los Cabos for a day. Then I wassn't. Then I was going to Monterrey, MX for a few days in October. Now I might get shipped off to the Middle East for work. But none of the airfares are inline with the budget so that might all fall apart too.

It's 6:30 pm. I started work early this morning and I was busy all day but I don't feel like I accomplished a thing. All I did was reconfirm that various projects were not going to plan. Ugh.

I looked at the agenda for my next school class and it's a total waste. The instructor is too enthusiastic about critical thinking skills and team papers. Another 5 weeks wasted with that class. I love how education is just so valuable these days. Not!

It's time for Access Hollywood and some no-brainer TV!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list