Palm tree photo day 2. So what's the big even this week? The Miss South Pacific beauty pagent. I've been told that it's the largest group in a long time. How many you might wonder? 8. That's it. 8. The group is staying at my hotel so this morning I met Miss American Samoa (she's nice) and watched the live radio interview with Miss Niue about her upcoming cd release. I have no clue where Niue is in the South Pacific so I had to look it up. It's a small island in Polynesia and the currency is the New Zealand dollar and the island is annexed to New Zealand. The pacific islander traditional tattoo event just ended so I missed that. For such a small place, something is always happening in Pago Pago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list