After a long day of sightseeing, walking the ruins, and navigating the local bus, I finally tried the local beer. It's a lager and I don't like lagers but this was the worst. It tasted about the same as Schlitz or Pabst Blue Ribbon. The full flavor of the can came through and one sip was one too many!
Finding a gas station is easy. The pumps are on the side of the road and you pull over, refuel and you're done.

Cow Key went everywhere. Mondo had a mission for her work to photograph the Cow Key. Here, Cow Key enjoys watching us eat at the Blue Grotto area as we were denied seeing the Blue Grotto due to rough seas.



Comments

  1. Looks like you had fun and plenty to see. I think that a one-day trip there would not have been enough time to see all the sites. I was surprised there was so much to do and see on a small island.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Innsbruck - here despite it never being on my to-see list