Why are all Los Angeles area Sheraton properties gross? Seriously, I'm in downtown LA at the Sheraton on Hope St. The place is close to $200 a night and what is the first thing I've done? Kill a cockroach in the room. I can't even leave since I'm stuck here for an event.

To recap my four last LA area Sheraton stays:

Fullerton Four Points Sheraton: Gross dead, large cockroach left unswept for all day in hallway.

Culver City Four Points Sheraton: Clerk checked in another guest under my name and credit card, then assigned my the same room where I walked into the guest's room since the door wasn't safety locked.

LAX Four Points: Raw sewage out the sink faucet due to pipe break.

Today - Los Angeles Sheraton: Live cockroach (but now dead) in room.

The question is really why do the LA Sheraton properties suck and how do the overseas ones manage to get it right?

update: 6:25 pm. after calling the front desk, housekeeping came up and inspected my squashed roach and took it away. Three phone calls later and one more follow up, everyone was doing their best to look into the bug. The hotel offered to move me to a different room but if you have bugs in one room, then they're going to be in all. Now I'm jumpier than I was when I killed the bug.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog